Division of Revenue Home NJBGS Home

On-Line Registration Change Service

    Welcome to our on-line Registration Change and Amendment Filing service.
    You may use this service to change your tax/employer records or amend your
    original business certificate.

Please indicate the type of business involved.
Partnership or Sole Proprietorship Business Entity (Domestic or Foreign Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership)